The Powerscreen® Warrior 800 has been specifically designed for the small end user for whom versatility and transportability are of key importance. The machine is a multi-purpose heavy duty incline 2-deck screen, capable of stockpiling, 3 way splitting or scalping before and after crushing units. Its highly aggressive screen can accept bofor bars, finger screens, woven mesh and punch plate.
User benefits include a rapid set-up time and ease of operation aided by hydraulic folding tail and side conveyors, rigid feed hopper sides and two speed tracks. Simplified slide out tail conveyor facilities aid media access and screen media changes.
Features & Benefits
- Variable speed hopper featuring impact bars, rigid hopper and rollers
- Folding rear hopper wall for direct feeding
- Robust, heavy duty, fixed angle 2 bearing, 2 deck screen
- Hydraulic “slide out facility” on tail conveyor, maximum bottom deck access
- Hydraulic folding conveyors
- Screen blanket
- Auto lubrication system
- Dust suppression
- Radio control tracks
- Plain/chevron belt conveyors
- Screen walkway
- Full length hopper extension
- Quick release screen wedge tensioning
Our Machines in Action
|Total weight||16,700kgs (36,817lbs)|
|Transport width||2.5m (8’2″)|
|Transport length||9.22m (30’3″)|
|Transport height||3.09m (10’1″)|
|Working length||11.27m (37.0’)|
|Working width||14.09m (46’3””)|
|Working height||3.92m (12’10”)|
|Screen unit||2.77m x 1.22m (9’x4′)|
* All information subject to machine configurations & specifications ordered.
** Powerscreen reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.