The Powerscreen Warrior 1200 is the most compact 12ft scalping screen in today’s market. Despite this footprint, with a highly aggressive screen at its heart, the Warrior 1200 is not overshadowed by its competition. The Warrior 1200 boasts excellent service access, high capacity and a low cost of ownership.
A multipurpose heavy duty incline two deck screen, the Warrior 1200 is capable of stockpiling, scalping before and after crushing units, or as a standalone unit. Its highly aggressive screen can accept bofor bars, finger screens, woven mesh and punch plates along with other application specific media types. User benefits include a rapid set-up time and ease of operation aided by hydraulically folding conveyors, two speed tracks and a swift two way split conversion.
Features & Benefits
- Output Potential: up to 300 tph (330 US tph)
- Smart design minimises weight but retains strength and robustness
- Rapid conversion from 3 way split to 2 way split – fully hydraulic
- High aggression screenbox with ability to adjust stroke
- Robust, heavy duty, fixed angle 2 bearing, 2 deck screen
- Open chassis design with unrivalled access below screen to aid mesh changes
- Variable speed hopper featuring heavy duty rollers & rigid hopper
- Hydraulic folding conveyors with excellent stockpiling capacity
- Quick and simple 3 stage set-up
- Ultra-low fuel consumption with optimised hydraulics
- Radio controlled tracking
- Quick release screen wedge tensioning
- Auto lubrication system
- Dust suppression
- Screen blanket
- Plain/chevron belt conveyors
- Wide range of screen media
- Hydraulic folding tail conveyor
- Hydraulic folding hopper extensions
|Total Weight (Est)||16,800kgs (37,038 lbs)|
|Transport width||2.25m (7’5″)|
|Transport length||10.96m (36′)|
|Transport height||2.51m (8’3″)|
|Working width||10.36m (34′)|
|Working length||11.62m (38’2″)|
|Working height||4.02m (13’2″)|
|Screen unit||3.60m x 1.17m (12′ x 4′)|
* All information subject to machine configurations & specifications ordered.
** Powerscreen reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.