The Powersreen® Chieftain 1400 is one of Powerscreen’s most popular screening products and is ideally suited for small to medium sized operators who require a versatile product capable of operating in a number of applications such as sand and gravel, aggregates and recycling. User benefits include hydraulic folding conveyors for a quick set-up time,Screen walkways and access ladders for ease of maintenance, and a drop down tail conveyor to aid screen media changes.
Contact Us For More Information
Features & Benefits
- Output potential up to 400 tph (441 US tph)
- Radio controlled tipping grid
- Integrated high capacity variable speed belt feeder
- Grease filled patented 4 bearing. 2deck screen box.
- Hydraulic screen angle adjustment
- Hydraulic screen tensioning
- Screen walkway and access ladder
- Hydraulic folding conveyors
- Engine protection shutdown system
- Wheel or track mobile
- Double deck vibrating grizzly
- Radio controlled tracks
- Dual power
- Roll-in bogie prepared
- Roll-in bogie equipped
- Quick release screen wedge tensioning
- Anti roll- back
- Auto Lubrication System
|Weight||24,900kgs (54,895lbs)||22,000kgs (48,502lbs)|
|Transport width||2.75m (9′)||2.75m (9′)|
|Transport length||15.4m (50’6″)||16.95m (55’7″)|
|Transport height||3.2m (10’6″)||3.9m (12’8″)|
|Working width||16.21m (53’2″)||16.21m (53’2″)|
|Working length||16.4m (53’8″)||17.9m (58’9″)|
|Working height||4.8m (15’7″)||5.33m (17’6″)|
|Screenunit||3.3m x 1.5m (11’x5′)||3.3m x 1.5m (11’x5′)|
* All information subject to machine configurations & specifications ordered.
** Powerscreen reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.