The Powerscreen Phoenix 1600 Wheeled has been innovatively designed to provide excellent fuel efficiency and low operating costs, whilst also reducing emissions and noise levels due to the machine running at a low engine RPM. With a 4.9m (16’) x 1.54m (5’) drum, unrivalled production throughput is guaranteed due to the screening area, the largest in its class. Highly versatile, the Phoenix 1600 Wheeled can easily screen a variety of material including topsoil, compost, sand and gravel, wood chip and C&D waste. Woven mesh or heavy duty punch plate panels can be fitted to the drum ensuring all application requirements are met.
Contact Us For More Information
Click for Phoenix 1600 Wheeled Brochure
Features & Benefits
- The 180° swivel fines conveyor, with a discharge height of 5.9m (19’4”) results in the creation of impressive stockpiles.
- This swivel feature can be controlled via a remote while the machine is in operation, minimising downtime.
- The powerful four wheel drive system with high performance friction grip wheels is used to turn the trommel drum giving operators the ability to run bi-directionally.
- Powerful hydraulics provide excellent service access.
- A fifth wheel connection, tandem axel bogie and a quick set up time make the machine easily transportable from site to site.
- Tipping grid – 4” and 6”
- Tipping grid discharge chute
- Heavy duty woven mesh
- Punch plate
- Different colour paint
- Flexxaire reversible cooling fan
- Powerscreen Pulse
|Phoenix 1600 Wheeled|
|Transport length||16.9m (55′ 5″)|
|Transport height||4m (13′ 1″)|
|Transport width||2.7m (8′ 10″)|
|Working length||25.9m – 27.2m (84′ 12″ -89′ 3″)***|
|Working width||15m – 16.8m (49′ 3″ – 55′ 1″)***|
|Working feed height||3.5m (11′ 6″)|
* All information subject to machine configurations & specifications ordered.
** Powerscreen reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
*** Depending on conveyor angle