The Powerscreen Phoenix 1600 has been innovatively designed to provide excellent fuel efficiency and low operating costs, whilst also reducing emissions and noise levels due to the machine running at a low engine RPM. With a 4.9m (16’) x 1.54m (5’) drum, unrivalled production throughput is guaranteed due to the screening area, the largest in its class. Highly versatile, the Phoenix 1600 can easily screen a variety of material including topsoil, compost, sand and gravel, wood chip and C&D waste. Woven mesh or heavy duty punch plate panels can be fitted to the drum ensuring all application requirements are met.
Features & Benefits
- The 180° swivel fines conveyor, with a discharge height of 5.9m (19’4”) results in the creation of impressive stockpiles.
- This swivel feature can be controlled via a remote while the machine is in operation, minimising downtime.
- The low engine RPM coupled with the fuel save (stand-by) mode guarantees peak efficiency.
- The powerful four wheel drive system with high performance friction grip wheels is used to turn the trommel drum giving operators the ability to run bi-directionally.
- Powerful hydraulics provide excellent service access.
- Tipping grid
- Tipping grid discharge chute
- Heavy duty woven mesh
- Punch plate
- Additional remote control for tracking
- Different colour paint
- Powerscreen Pulse
|Phoenix 1600 Tracked|
|Transport length||16.1m (52′ 10″)|
|Transport height||4.1m (13′ 6″)|
|Transport width||2.6m (9′ 2″)|
|Working length||24.8m – 26.3m (81′ 4″ -86′ 3″)***|
|Working width||15m – 16.8m (49′ 3″ – 55′ 1″)***|
|Working feed height||2.7m (8′ 10″)|
* All information subject to machine configurations & specifications ordered.
** Powerscreen reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
*** Depending on conveyor angle