The Powerscreen Metrotrak is a highly compact, high performing track mobile jaw crushing plant featuring the “M” series single toggle jaw crusher. With an aggressive crushing action and a high output even at tight settings, the Metrotrak is ideally suited for operators on the mining, quarrying and recycling industries, especially those working in urban locations or where space is restricted.
The Metrotrak builds on the previously successful model with upgraded features, additional options and slick new styling. With a hydraulically adjusted, fuel efficient direct drive chamber as standard, users benefit from an ability to quickly and easily change the size of finished product with minimal running costs.
To maximise return on investment, machine uptime requirements are at an all-time high and operators demand a machine which is easy to service and maintain. The Metrotrak offers exceptional maintenance and access via centralised hydraulics and electrics, a newly designed bypass chute with excellent internal access and platforms.
Additional machine serviceability options are also available. These include a product conveyor which fully lowers to ground level and should a chamber blockage occur, operators can safely and quickly use the chamber unblock option whilst retaining the high levels of fuel efficiency of a direct drive chamber.
Contact Us For More Information
Features & Benefits
- Output potential – up to 200tph (220 US tph)*
- Heavy duty fabricated chassis and track frame
- Heavy duty wear resistant feed hopper
- Fixed hopper as standard with bolt-in wear liners
- Stepped self-cleaning grizzly feeder
- Fully skirted product conveyor up to magnet
- Grizzly bypass and fines chute
- Centralised hydraulics and electrics
- Dust suppression system
- Economical to operate with a highly fuel efficient direct drive system
- Powerscreen Pulse Intelligence telemetry system as standard
*Depends on application
- Bypass conveyor
- Hydraulic fully lower/raise product conveyor
- Chamber unblock system
- Hydraulic deflector plate
- Blanking mat
- Hydraulically folding product conveyor for transport
- Constant speed engine
- Jaw level sensor
- Radio remote control
- Belt weigher
- Hydraulically driven water pump
- Electric refuelling pump
- Wire mesh for underscreen
- Super tooth or multi tooth jaw plates
- Single pole/twin pole magnet
- Aluminium dust covers
* All information subject to machine configurations & specifications ordered.
** Powerscreen reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.
Measurements above are based on a Metrotrak jaw crusher with VGF, hopper, hydraulic adjust chamber, bypass conveyor & twin pole magnet.