The smallest unit of the Terex® Cedarapids jaw plant family, the JP2236 is the most portable. It is most popular in sand and gravel but can also be used in shot rock quarry applications. With its rugged jaw design and large feed opening, the JP2236 is at the top of its class. The wide conveyors with impact beds in loading zones provide long trouble-free performance.
- Quarry duty, stress relieved 22×36 jaw crusher with 100hp drive
- Hydraulic assist shim adjustment to change jaw setting quickly
- High stroke, 35” x 17’ long “Advantage” series vibrating grizzly feeders with bolt in pan and side liners
- 60” long, adjustable grizzly section removes fines before the crusher
- 36” wide under crusher product conveyor and optional 30” wide grizzly reject conveyor.
- Feeder module constructed of high strength steel hopper side walls with grizzly bypass chute to under crusher conveyor.
- All electric motors with variable frequency feeder drive to control surge loading
- Options for removable switchgear panels, hydraulic jacks, and diesel crusher drive motor.